由于男女无法做到真正平等,所以我们不能大摇大摆去女澡堂子研究胸部的多样性,更不知道姑娘们对自己的ru房看法差异。在广袤的ru房世界,任凭你见多识广终究只是坐井观天而已。要想深刻地了解这事儿,有什么比一群姑娘自己说(画)出来更有说服力?
The Cut网站的编辑最近走上纽约街头拦下各类女性,让她们用马克笔,在白板上画下自己的ru房,还要写一句评语……一天下来,最终同意创作ru房自画像的一共有57名女子,年龄从17岁到72岁。
虽然是简笔画,但都是真情实感!
▼Carisma 17岁
I feel they are too big.
我觉得它们大得过头了。
▼Carmin 17岁
One is bigger than the other.
一边比另一边大。
▼Alexa 18岁
I like how my boobs stay perky.
我喜欢自己的胸,它们活力四射。
▼Carol 18岁
I hope my nipple learns how 2 fly.
我希望自己的乳头能学会飞。
▼Madeline 19岁
I have stretch marks and love to fondle them.
我有妊辰纹,我还特别喜欢抚弄它们。
▼Nessi 20岁
A handful is just enough ...
能“一把抓”就足够了……
▼Stephanie 22岁
I've had DD's since 4th grade. I used to be embarrassed of them, but now ILOVE them!!
我从小学4年级就长到D罩杯了,曾经因为大胸感到很懊恼,但现在我爱死它们了!!
▼Indie 22岁
Protest, a method of unrefined anarchy.
luo体抗议就是野蛮的无政府状态。(图中她画下了自己在luo体抗议时胸部的涂鸦)
▼Alix 22岁
EH.
呃。(这妹子本来写了一句话,涂掉了……反正我们是没看出了来原来写了啥。)
▼Glorimar 23岁
I am not my bra size.
我的胸和我戴的罩杯不一样耶。
▼Yolanda 23岁
My mom says I have long nipples!
据我妈说,我的乳头很长!
▼Brianna 23岁
They're more slight than I'd like with stretch marks and erect nipples Iwish I could hide ...
它们比我预期得更小,而且还布满妊辰纹,还有经常激凸的乳头,我想把这些藏起来……
▼Claudia 23岁
I wish I had pockets in my chest so I could tuck my boobs into them when Idon't feel like wearing them.
我真希望胸口能有两个袋子,当我不想抱着这两坨肉时,我可以把胸部塞进去。
▼Lauren 23岁
My boobs feel great.
我的胸部自我感觉好极了。
▼Lauren 24岁
Not wearing a bra is my favorite pastime ...
不穿胸罩就是我最喜欢的一项娱乐……
▼Hayley 24岁
A handful is all you need.
你需要的其实就是“盈盈一握”。
▼Kathryn 24岁
Providing love, nurture, and comfort to myself and others.
它们能给我和别人带来爱、呵护和安慰。
▼Alex 24岁
I used to think I'd never get them.
我曾经还以为自己长不到这么大。
▼Christina 25岁
In high school, we said you could either have cupcake or water drop boobs.Mine are the latter.
上高中时大家都说,女人的胸要么就像纸杯蛋糕,要么就是水滴形的,我的胸属于后者。
▼Alayna 25岁
Every time I see other boobs I realize how different we all are.
每次我看到别人的胸部时,都感到人和人的差别太大了。
▼Rosa 25岁
I feel comfortable with my breasts.
我对自己的胸很满意。
▼Allison 28岁
Downward dogs.
赖皮狗。
▼Callan 29岁
Home is where the bra comes off.
脱乳罩处,便是家。
▼Katherine 31岁
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow.
人人都需要大胸怀(至少像枕头那样)。
▼Jenny 31岁
Wouldn't be upset if they were bigger, but at least they're perky (fornow).
再大一点当然更好,不过至少它们(目前为止)还算坚挺。
▼Katy 32岁
Itty bitty, but with lots of nipple.
“眼球”很小,“瞳孔”很大。
▼Jem 33岁
What is there to say?
咋地?!
▼Atongular 37岁
Your resilience to the cut of a knife and the prick of a needle, to insureyour health and well being, made me appreciate and fall in love with you forthe first time.
(应该是对自己的胸部说的话)为了你的健康,你从手术刀和针头下满血复活,这让我感动得对你一见钟情。
▼Doris 37岁
I love when my husband sucks and holds them, yum!!
我就喜欢老公对它们动手又动口,啧啧!!
▼Jess 38岁
Movie boobs never have hair like mine do.
电影里的胸部从来不会像我这样——长毛。
▼Sara 38岁
Not what they used to be.
它们现在这样儿,已经今非昔比了。
▼Irene 41岁
Not big enough.
不大够。
▼Jennifer 45岁
Never have more martinis than you have breasts!
喝马提尼时,永远不要喝得比自己的“乳量”还多!
▼Sandra 47岁
They look like those Dutch shoes.
它们看起来就像荷兰人传统的靴子。
▼Kathy 50岁
Not so bad for 50.
对于50岁的人来说,还不错啦。
▼Carol 50岁
Size don't really matter. Thank God I'm cancer free.
大小不重要,感谢上帝我不会得癌症。
▼Maira 52岁
They are not fake!
它们不是隆出来的!
▼Glenda 54岁
It's a handfull and a mouthfull.
不仅是一手能握住,也是一口能含住。
▼Carol 56岁
Sweet size, always look young.
玲珑小巧,所以看起来总是那么年轻。
▼Andrea 56岁
They were 'too small,' nursed a child, kept a hubby happy and I still amgrateful that they're mine.
奶完孩子,还要供老公玩耍,它们还长在我身上,我已经很感恩了。
▼Dana 58岁
I'm fatter now and have cleavage for the first time ever!
我现在变胖了,于是人生第一次有了乳沟!
▼Gerry“62”岁
I love my breasts! ❤
我爱我胸!❤
▼Pat 62岁
No more cancer!
别再得(乳腺)癌了!
▼Beth 67岁
Sometimes I treat my breasts like a design piece and sometimes I just askpeople to lick them.
有时我会把自己的ru房当成艺术作品,有时我会直截了当让别人去舔它们。
▼Ethel 72岁
I don't have them.
它们没了。
- 本文固定链接: http://yidoubi.com/580.html
- 转载请注明: 萬金油 于 一逗比 发表